WARNING!

anyone sane, bog off. anyone idiotic, STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sorry for my absence

sorry for my absence but i was just really busy.
: my cub camp report.     5:12:     We are just about to head off for cub camp. Paul is rushing around doing 20 things at once. He said we are gonna get a take away  on the way there
                                                                        6:10:       We have been driving for some time now and are still not there. I cant believe we've only been driving for 15 minutes.   8:50: We are at the camp now and are about to go for the night games. James is gonna wear his undies on his on his head for camouflage!
10:50: We are just getting into bed and I'm very exited. 4:35: Me and Bradley are chatting in the tent. Guy isn't awake yet. Can you believe it, the fire is still going from last night. 7:22 I'm watching a video about ray mears. We are gonna have Brekky in a sec. And there it is my cub camp recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for commenting. please refrain from being rude.